outside of

Jennifer Farmer bkok at caninehydro.com
Fri Sep 8 20:04:20 PDT 2006

And it is difficult, after casting firm sentences that will withstand thetread of time. Theyare inferior, perhaps, in subtlety and in intensity. How many souls have his writings polluted! He transposes, emphasizes, omits in the interests of order anddrama. Forexample, when Lord Sheffield bursts out in his downright way, You are aright good friend . It would be the work indeed of two other men.
Wherever he found them, in life or in religion, they roused his contemptand derision. There was too something inher fathers face that made her look at Mr. Great lord oflanguage as he was, no doubt he filled his mind from the fountain ofnatural beauty. Bourton unexpectedly on Sundays with the intention ofdining here. I KNOW by experience,that from my early youth I aspired to the character of an historian.
He is a man of exaggeratedself-consciousness, endowed with an astonishing power of self-analysis. The imagination of the novelist must often fail; but the historian canrepose himself upon fact. But even so, with the lock of hair in your hand, you still seek to putus off the scent.
He had sometimes felt thatdomestic solitude . Fanaticism, asceticism, superstition were naturally antipathetic to him. You switch at thistleshalf-heartedly with your stick.
But even so, with the lock of hair in your hand, you still seek to putus off the scent. Fanaticism, asceticism, superstition were naturally antipathetic to him.
But it was time for bed; the party broke up. He is able to make us see what he wants usto see and in the right proportions. Anguish shoots through every fibreof his being.
Douglas, and made them far more entertaining than they would havebeen without him.