translate

Madeleine Carrillo lksnyg at aisb.biz
Sat Sep 9 23:51:40 PDT 2006

The perverse doughnuts soaked fat every time. I must give you a bit oftraining along that line, too. Someone she did not like used to be rather good at readinghabitant poetry .
I dont mind Mrs Jimmy John knowingabout my mistakes. I know exactly how Mary made potato salad .
I read thatin one of Miss Colwins books . Full of incredible, ageless wisdomand truth and beauty and common sense. Sometimes other old fishermen and sailorswere there swapping yarns.
We go over on Ding-dongs brothers truck to getthem.
But Jane knew just howgrandmother would have liked that.
But Uncle Tombstone says I can make soupthat IS soup. I dont mind Mrs Jimmy John knowingabout my mistakes.
Jane could just see grandmothers thin-lippedsmile over parts of it.
Miranda sang Abide with Me in church last Sunday night.
I love making jam, she said, when dad asked her why she bothered.
Theywere very much struck with the idea and adopted it and noweverything is smooth at Brook Valley. Really, Aunt Matilda Jollie hadall the conveniences, hadnt she, lovey?
What would Aunt Irene havesaid if she had had to wipe dishes with an undervest? And Aunt Irene thought it just too funny to find Janesplitting kindlings.
Mins ma does washing for all the summer boardersat the Harbour Head, too.
Besides, people are telling me thatyou are old for your years.
It is well with the child, said Andrew Stuart. I was somortyfied because we had company for supper.
Ah, Jane, the feet of some of us have strayed far fromthe old paths .
What funshe would have cleaning it and washing up all those dainty anddelicate dishes.
She and dad went to the shore every Sunday afternoonand he read to her from it. But Uncle Tombstone says I can make soupthat IS soup.