vegetation inaugural

Elsie Bell nzp at cyberthinkinfotech.com
Mon Sep 11 02:16:56 PDT 2006

And that, of course, was why the experiment had failed to work. Blessed arethey that mourn, for they shall be comforted.
Nor should we vainly imagine that all orthic frequency is of the samedegree. If so, perhaps the frequenciesof no-mans land foreshadow orthic instancy.
The plain fact was that we had never got out of them. Betty says she controls her orthic time, the essence of which isreceptivity.
So much conductivity per so much receptivity, he replied with atwinkle.
If so, perhaps the frequenciesof no-mans land foreshadow orthic instancy.
Is it not ourworlds biggest stir, its mightiest activity, its most potent impulse?
A stir,an activating something must exist as a condition precedent to anymotion. NOW, said Darby to me after he had finished the foregoing, its yourturn.
Take the electric fan that Joan was repairing one morning in the earlydays of Bettys divulgence. Only when the balance is restored will the storm die.
It helped usnot at all to apprehend instancy, that is, motion unlimited by a maximumrate. Betty says that her unobstructed universe is but an extension of ourobstructed. It not only SEEMS that way to us; it ISthat way.
That, says she, is dependent on the free-will of man. How shall we define the rate of this frequency? Betty says she controls her orthic time, the essence of which isreceptivity.
But that, astonishingly, she asserts, does not follow.
That time-space is fixed, and any motion through it ispotentially limited. Assume that thought is a frequency, anultra frequency, foreshadowing the orthic essence of motion.
For now the primary meaning of the word is no longer sosimple. For instance, paper is receptive toink, and likewise your mind is receptive to sensory impressions. It helped usnot at all to apprehend instancy, that is, motion unlimited by a maximumrate.
So manystepladders the human race has accumulated, if only it could recognizethem. NOW, said Darby to me after he had finished the foregoing, its yourturn.