SpecMat logsheet Sept. 12, 2006

Ed Myers edmyers at stanford.edu
Mon Sep 11 12:59:36 PDT 2006

SpecMat Members,

The agenda for this week is very light.  It should be a quick meeting.

I believe we have some pretty good agreement on most of the
items.  The one I'm worried about is processing of ZnS.  Both of
these elements are fall below the indium vapor pressure cut off.  We
have approved ZnCdS deposition in the metallica, but with
restrictions.  I have not logged any allowed Zn alloy processing in
any other pieces of equipment.  We did have a complaint from a user
who detected large quantities of Zn after processing in Tylan 4.

Ed