beady sophomore

Sara Houston rivk at dachdecker-mueller.de
Mon Sep 11 20:15:49 PDT 2006

Now I will ask you a question, promising to believe your answeras though it were that of a god.
The hour of farewell is at hand, said Khian sadly. As he read his brow grewblack and his eyes flashed. Is it to make another war upon the South? Should you not thereforehave hastened to advise me that you still lived?
How am I to know a womans reasons in such a matter, your Majesty?
Anath took the Princes hand and kissed it, saying:I thank you, Prince. Now I will ask you a question, promising to believe your answeras though it were that of a god. Talking of messages reminds me of messengers, went on Ru, or ratherof one messenger. As he read his brow grewblack and his eyes flashed.
Thus said Khian, then bowed to Apepi and was silent. In his chamber Khian found Tau, the second Prophet of the Order,awaiting him. Well, whatof your mission to those People of the Dawn? Surely you lack respect and he takes too much upon himself. The Vizier Anath rose from his sleep and visited me. Yet before you search your mind for them, stretch out your righthand. Letthem be written down forthwith and given to the envoy of King Apepi,Rasa the Scribe. Also in his body he is not as strong as hethinks and rage sometimes stops the heart.
Anath took the Princes hand and kissed it, saying:I thank you, Prince. Anath prostrated himself, rose, and clapped his hands.