ITO deposition

Tue Sep 12 15:01:53 PDT 2006

Paul,

I did not there was a specmat mtg. Ed's recent said nothing about a mtg.
As for ITO depositions in the AJA, I presently have no plans for ITO. As I
said in my previous note, we already have an ITO target for the
Metallica and it has previously been run in that tool.

	Jim

On Tue, 12 Sep 2006, Paul Rissman wrote:

> Hi Jim,
>
> We had two requests for ITO deposition today at the specmat
> meeting.  One was from John Shuck of LLNL and the second was from
> Ying Chen who is apparently Yoshio's student.  We understand that you
> are now doing ITO on the AJA deposition tool.  Can we do these
> depositions there?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Paul

Jim McVittie, Ph.D.    			Senior Research Scientist
Allen Center for Integrated Systems     Electrical Engineering
Stanford University             	jmcvittie at stanford.edu
Rm. 336, 330 Serra Mall			Fax: (650) 723-4659
Stanford, CA 94305-4075			Tel: (650) 725-3640