Material request: ZnS

Ben Chui bwchui at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 15:37:42 PDT 2006

Ed,

     Can you clarify what is not viable at SNF?  Bringing in
externally-deposited ZnS films into the lab?  Or dry-etching it
in-house?  Assuming we can get the films etched elsewhere, we'd still
like the ability to bring the films in-house for inspection.  From
Jim's earlier replies, it seems like ZnCdS is already allowed in the
lab, so I presume that's no problem?

Thanks,

Ben