Material request: ZnS

Ed Myers edmyers at
Tue Sep 12 15:55:47 PDT 2006

Both Zn and S are below our nominal vapor pressure cut off for vacuum
equipment or elevated temperature processing.  Yes, there is some
ZnCdS work going on, but it is regulated, only for limited work and
not given a free pass through the fab.  There is not a problem with
brining the material in to the fab for metrology on gold contaminated

The viability comment related to the doing the etch you requested.