normalize

Kathleen Irwin cycd at berryman.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Sep 14 19:33:18 PDT 2006

Youre terriblypolite, and you never say much, but I can feel youre laughing atme. With his pen and voice he was makinghis power felt, and in time the world would listen to him.
Hesperpetually denouncing, but always with a hopeful smirk. Youve all the pluck in creation, but its the consideringkind. To this party Thomas gaveeloquent support.
Dougals ran like Ariel over land and sea, withexcursions into the upper air.
Its not precisely a moral question, but its a matter ofgood taste. I lent him yin o Johns sarks for a nicht-gown and this mornin heshaved himsel wi Johns razor. Theimportant thing about him for us is his appearance.
They would be more decent ifthey had a touch of blackguardism. This new task of gaoler lay heavy onher shoulders. Hedecided that it would be wiser if he left the place till after thedeclaration of the poll.
I want to shout both my vices and my virtues on thehouse-tops. That winter he suffered his first calamity. Much of this success wasdue to Thomas himself. With his pen and voice he was makinghis power felt, and in time the world would listen to him. At the same moment a scarf wasthrown over his head which stopped all utterance. His columns became the most popular feature of that popularjournal.
But Ive a notionthat some day Ill get him face to face. They would be more decent ifthey had a touch of blackguardism.