illegally afflict

Jem Payne urgf at remove.coolioh.com
Sat Sep 16 04:10:14 PDT 2006

The young woman who milked the cow was not in the common connotationwhat is meant by a milkmaid.
He was in that country homethat every cockney child feels he has always had and never visited.
Yes, said Colonel Crane, I should like to see the farm. Their lodger may be shooting the stars, explained Pierce. I feel as if Id consultedan astrologer; as if Green were the Merlin of our Round Table.
We ought to have taken it in turnsto go mad.
Theres no harmin giving a man a good dinner and letting him be a background withoutknowing it.
Peasants all live by patchwork, running two or three side-shows,observed Pierce. Hope their lodger isnt shooting the moon, said the flippant Crane.
He explains it to everybodyhe meets, too. Are the lords of the world so little known?
We came outwith the second set of posters: She Wants it Now. And who the devil is HE, if it comes to that? Pardon me, said Hood, checking him with a frown.
He talks to himself a good deal,explaining a great theory hes got.
These were signs that might well have gone with a habit of silence.
DidntI ever tell you how Hilary ran into him over that pig affair?
Look here, he said rather awkwardly, I want to tell you something.
Oliver Green was a very young professor, but a very old young man. I pointed out that he might abandon robbery on a large scale andcreate property on a small scale. Got folks wondering for a weekwhat it was.
It would be just as easy to prove it from stools and cowsas anything else.