Global Fab Surplus Equipment

Chris Detrick & David Lee chris.detrick at
Wed Apr 11 00:23:29 PDT 2007

Global Fab Surplus
April 11, 2007

Global Fab Surplus (G-Fab) has the following
equipment located in our warehouse available
for imediate sale. We can arrange for an
inspection or immediate shipping.  If you are
interested in any of this equipment please
don't hesitate to contact us at any time.

* AMAT 8330 Metal Etcher       $7K

* SVG 90S Track       $30K

* Teradyne 973ST Tester       $20K

* ASML PAS 5000 / 45 150mm Stepper

* IPEC 372M W/ Novascan CMP (4 avail)
     $35K  ea.

* Advantest EDS Test T666AF ESD Test

* Teradyne Standalone AOI 5539Ci Tester

* Ecosys Exhaust scrubber      $4K

Also available are thousands of spare parts
and other equipment as listed on our web
site. (

Thank you for your valuable time. Should you
be interested in any of our equipment or
spare parts please do not hesitate to contact
us at any time.

Christopher Detrick

San Luis Obispo, CA 93401

Tel: 805-215-9188

Fax: 775-373-9772

Chris.detrick at

David Lee

Colorado Springs, CO 80906

719-229-6066 (phone)

775-262-0409 (fax)

support at

Thierry Brugere

Aix-en-Provence,  France

Tel +33 442 289 794

thb at

Global Fab Surplus
email: chris.detrick at
phone: 805-215-9188

Forward email

This email was sent to specmat at,
by chris.detrick at

Update Profile/Email Address

Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe(TM)

Privacy Policy:

Global Fab Surplus | 195 Kirkstone Lane | Colorado Springs | CO | 80906