[Fwd: Re: SNF Consultants]

Ed Myers edmyers at stanford.edu
Wed Aug 15 12:27:47 PDT 2007

All,

I was actually working on specmat items before lunch.  I tried to
find contamination levels in the wafers on the Cree website, but
nothing was listed.  Looking at their process flow, they do a number
of RCA cleans at their facility.  I think we should be OK if we label
the substrates as SemiClean (Ti can be clean and our Ni is considered
Semiclean).  This will allow them in to LTO and Poly (we can always
ask for capping layers) and we have enough oxide furnaces to
match.  Being SemiClean pushes the RCA cleans they want to do here,
in to the silicide wet bench.

As for consultants, I suggest Linda.  This matches her tool set and
processing choices very well.

Ed