[Fwd: MSDS for RELACS]

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Tue Dec 4 09:43:17 PST 2007

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: MSDS for RELACS
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 16:40:50 -0500
From: "Michael Robles" <michael.robles at asml.com>
To: "Mahnaz Mansourpour" <mahnaz at stanford.edu>
CC: "Alex Fong" <alex.fong at asml.com>, "Binder Mann" <binder.mann at asml.com>

Mahnaz,

We area planning on doing some work with RELACS at SNF in the near future.

Here is the MSDS of what we plan on using for you to review.

Thanks,
Mike

-- The information contained in this communication and any attachments
is confidential and may be privileged, and is for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. Unless explicitly stated otherwise in the
body of this communication or the attachment thereto (if any), the
information is provided on an AS-IS basis without any express or implied
warranties or liabilities. To the extent you are relying on this
information, you are doing so at your own risk. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to
this message and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.
ASML is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the
information contained in this communication, nor for any delay in its
receipt.