Cleanliness Requirements for

Alice Fischer-Colbrie AFischer-Colbrie at nanosysinc.com
Tue Dec 11 12:32:27 PST 2007

Hello Specmat Committee,

I would be interested in exploring use of an N2O RTP tool for some
non-standard samples.  It appears that none of the contaminated tools
have that capability but one of the semi-clean tools does.

Can you please forward me the name of someone on the committee with whom
I could discuss this ahead of time?  We have some cleanliness data but
specific criteria would be most helpful.

I sent some preliminary info to Mary Tang a couple of weeks ago but I am
guessing that she must be out of town.

Is there a primary contact for the committee?

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Alice

Alice Fischer-Colbrie, Ph.D.