SDI Semiconductor Instruments - Saleslist February 2007

SDI Semiconductor Instruments ollie.dunne at fabsurplus.com
Sat Feb 10 06:22:38 PST 2007

 Dear Friends and customer

 SEMICON CHINA
 SDI Fabsurplus group will participate in Semicon China from March 21~23,
 Please visit us at Booth 3407 in Hall E3, to make a meeting appointment
 please send a mail to ollie.dunne at fabsurplus.com

 SDI CLASS 10 Cleanroom
 We can supply refurbished KLA Tools, at our Class 10 Clean Room in
 Avezzano, Italy. At present we have in stock One KLA AIT 1 wafer inspection
 refurbished, Ready for refurbish: KLA AIT 1 Wafer inspection, KLA 259
 Reticle inspection, KLA 2132 wafer inspection KLA 8100 CD SEM
 We can also supply full support, Installation, spares etc.
 For enquires please mail Stephen Howe showe at fabsurplus.com

 EQUIPMENT FOR SALE

 6 AND 8 INCH WAFER LEVEL PACKAGING EQUIPMENT SALE BY CLOSED BID
 SDI Group of Companies and www.fabsurplus.com are pleased to announce
 a closed bid sale for a 6 and 8 Inch Wafer Level Packaging Line
 of equipment assets from our client. All equipment is still installed
 and functional.
 VIEWING OF ASSETS
 Strictly by appointment only. To arrange an appointment or submit a bid
 please send a  mail to: showe at fabsurplus.com
 CLOSING DATE:
 All bids should be submitted before 17:00 on Friday, 16th
 February ,PST
 Full list:- http://www.sdi-fabsurplus.com/Wafer_Level_Packaging.html

FOUNDRY EQUIPMENT FOR SALE
We now have a large volume of Foundry Tools available for sale, Here
is a brief summary of just some of the tools, for further details or
full list contact Randall Copeland in our Oregon office.
support at fabsurplus.com

Daifuku          F-300,F-200,F-100 Parts stocker
Daifuku          CLS-40A parts storage and movement
Saito Seiki      Y-130 200mm Ingot Band Saw
Semicon Create   Automated wet bench
Semicon Create   First clean (dewax)
Tokyo Microtec   AWE-850L Acid Etch
Saito Seiki      Y-128 200mm Auto outside grinding machine
Yamaguichi       Y-5009 Ingot cut off crop Saw
Toyo		     TXG470-A8 Ingot Mounting Machine
Toyo             T-DM 470-8 Auto Demount Machine
Sankyo           Semi auto wet bench (Post lapping clean)
Daitron          CZD-10 Liquid Hone/Back Side Damage Machine
Daitron          Manual Demount machine
Spec             SBXAT18.70 Quartz Crucible Cleaner
Spec             SBX15-62 OSF Etching Draft
Spec             SBX10-56 Hoeizontal Quartz Tube Cleaning
Spec             SPHAT16-30 Rotary Etch Bench
Spec             ABX11-40 Tube & Chamber Cleaning machine
Spec             SBXID-56 Quartz Tube Cleaning
Spec             SBX10-36 OSFEtching Draft Chamber
Spec             SBX4-36  Quartz & Maetal Parts Cleaning Machine
Ultracision      OCR Stand Alone Dual Camera Wafer ID
Ultracision      VWP-8 Sorter
Hytek plastics   Beveling wafer bath manual wafer rinse bath
Coulter          LS230 optical Bench
SAES pure Gas Inc Oxygen Purifier

EQUIPMENT WE NEED TO BUY

AMAT 8310,8300 and 8330 Oxide Etchers
Axcelis Summit RTP TOOL
Axcelis GSD 200E Implanter
Centrotherm or Tempress Horizontal Diffusion Furnace, Atmospheric, 6 and 8 inch, CE marked.
Disco 321 Dicing Saw
Eaton 6200A or AV Implanter
Faith Rapitran 11 200mm wafer transfer
Jeol 6400F FE SEM
KARL SUSS or ULTRATECH 300mm Mask Aligner
KLA 6420 Surfscan
LAM Alliance A6 4420XL Etch Cluster Tool
Leica INS 1000 or 2000 or equivalent
Micro Vu Qubix, Vertex or Quantum
Okamoto GNS 200 Back side grinder
Watkins Johnson WJ999R APCVD Hydride Tool

Sincerely
Oliver Dunne
SDI Semiconductor Instruments Ireland Limited
20, Newtown Abbey
Trim, Co. Meath, Ireland
Tel: Ireland (353) 4694 38804
Mobile: Ireland (353) 872 985 561
Fax: Ireland (353) 4694 86893
ollie.dunne at fabsurplus.com
Skype: sdiireland

Stephen Howe
SDI Semiconductor Instruments Srl
Via Rocco Galdieri, 6
Napoli 80123
Italy
Office: (Naples) Italy (39) 081 575 0506
Office: (Avezzano) Italy (39) 0863 50 90 50
Mobile: Italy (39) 335 710 7756
Fax: Italy (39) 066 051 3344
showe at fabsurplus.com
Skype: Stephencshowe
http://www.fabsurplus.com

A MEMBER OF SEMI

 Michael Fortune
 SDI Semiconductor Instruments Ireland Limited
 7, Friarspark, Trim,
 Co. Meath, Ireland
 Tel: Ireland (353) 4694 31951
 Mobile: Ireland (353) 879150198

 Mike Murehead
 SDI Fabsurplus LLC
 Georgetown, TX 78628
 Tel: 512-635-8027
 Fax: 801-217-6104
 mike at fabsurplus.com
 Skype: sditexas

 Randall Copeland
 SDI Fabsurplus LLC
 Beaverton, Oregon
 Tel: (503) 523-7027
 Fax: (801) 217-6104
 support at fabsurplus.com

 Contact us now to buy and sell used equipment

 and enjoy the benefits of cost-saving.