G-Fab Equipment list & newsletter for January

Chris Detrick & David Lee support at global-fab.com
Thu Jan 4 01:24:58 PST 2007

Global Fab Surplus
Semiconductor Equipment Sale
January 2007

Happy New Year!

Global Fab Surplus (G-Fab) provides New, Used,
Rebuilt and Refurbished Semiconductor
Process Equipment to Integrated Device
Manufacturers, Wafer Foundries, Research and
Development Sites and to the semiconductor
refurbishing community. We buy and
sell used semiconductor equipment of all types
including backend, front end and special application
tools and toolsets saving our clients millions in
capital equipment costs.

Available Equipment listing
To help kick off the new year we are offering some
of our lowest pricing ever on our equipment to help
move it out quickly and provide a nice margin for
everyone. We curriently have the following key equipment
available for immediate sale along with many other
tools. We always work with our customers to give you
the best price possible. Please visit our website
for a complete
listing. www.global-fab.com (http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=4mhek8bab.0.vsd6mybab.jfe8jybab.9044&ts=S0216&p=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.global-fab.com)

* ASML PAS 5000/45 (LIKE NEW
CONDITION) This is the best one we have seen in a
long time.

* Speedfam/IPEC 676 CMP (This one is priced to
sell FAST)

* IPEC/Speedfam 372 CMP with Novascan 302 endpoint
detection (4
available)

* Rudolph METAPULSE 200

* Advantest T666AF ESD Tester

* AMAT 8330 Metal

* SVG 90S Track

* Teradyne 973ST Tester

* eMxP+ Centura (refurbished not install yet)

* Endura (refurbished not install yet)

* Ultima + (refurbished not install yet)

* Gasonic PEP 3510,  2 units (New from Novellus)

* Novellus C2, 2 units (New from Novellus)

* Strasbaugh 	6DS-SP 	Rotational CMP

* TEL Alpha 8SE

* GSI Lumonics WLI 4100

* Nikon NSR 2205-i9, i10C, i11, i12 and i14

* LAM Research TCP9608SE

* FSI Mercury MP

* KLA-Tencor 2132

* Fein Focus FXS100.23S Wafer Inspection

* Teradyne Standalone AOI 5539Ci Tester

If any of these tools or anything from our website
are of interest please contact
us for complete details or to set up an inspection.
We also offer a complete line
of new bellows, Ferrofluidic Seals, Spindles and
Subassemblies, and complete Clean - Repair and
Refurbishment services on ASTEX/MKS Remote Plasma
Source and the WJ heated box.

Equipment Wanted
G-Fab is always looking for equipment that our
customers have a need for.

Curriently we have open RFQ's for the following
equipment.

* ASML 5500/100

* ASML 5000/50 or 55

* Applied Materials Endura

* Microscope with camera

* TEL IW 6C

* DNS SS-W80A - dual sided scrubber

* TEL Unity M, 85TD

* AMAT 9500XR implanter

* Nova 6200 medium current implanter

Thank you for your time. Please feel free to
forward this email to whom ever you feel would
benefit. Just click on the forward link below.

Sincerely,

David Lee... support at global-fab.com
Chris Detrick... chris.detrick at global-fab.com
G-Fab
email: support at global-fab.com
phone: David Lee (719) 686-0128
Chris Detrick (805) 215-9188
web: http://www.global-fab.com

Forward email
http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?m=1101401002153&ea=specmat%40snf.stanford.edu&a=1101501963679

This email was sent to specmat at snf.stanford.edu,
by support at global-fab.com

Update Profile/Email Address
http://ui.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=oo&m=1101401002153&ea=specmat%40snf.stanford.edu&se=9044&t=1101501963679&lang=en&reason=F

Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe(TM)
http://ui.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=un&m=1101401002153&ea=specmat%40snf.stanford.edu&se=9044&t=1101501963679&lang=en&reason=F

Privacy Policy:
http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp

Global Fab Surplus | 195 Kirkstone Lane | Colorado Springs | CO | 80906