Request For Bringing in DUV112-6 Anti-Reflective Coating To SNF

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Tue Jan 9 14:11:36 PST 2007

Hi Claudia,

I am writing to let you know that your chemical has been ok'd to be used
in our lab.
Let me know how much of this chemical is coming and I trust that you
know the routine of getting the yellow labels and the bar code better
than any body else.
The chemical can be spun on either the headway or Laurell spinner coater.
If you are using the small Oven( mahnaz's oven) I like to review the
procedure of running wafers in there with you.

mahnaz