About Primary Stripper A

mgobet at stanford.edu mgobet at stanford.edu
Thu Jul 5 13:41:06 PDT 2007

Hello,

I have ordered BCB, Primary Stripper A and adhesion promoter with Deji
from Prof. Wong's group. I had been in contact with Mahnaz regarding
bringing Primary Stripper A into the cleanroom. As I have looked into
my process flow into more detail, I would like to let you know that I
will NOT use this chemical and therefore will NOT bring it into the
cleanroom. Deji and I did receive the bottle of Primary Stripper A
today and I gave him the entire bottle as I do not for the moment plan
on using the Stripper.

I just wanted to let you know that I won't bring any Primary Stripper
A into the clean room and that Deji is currently keeping the bottle.
He should contact you regarding authorization to use it as it is his
responsability.

I will be bringing BCB and AP 3000 in as discussed.
Thanks.
Best,
Mathilde