Material approval

Paul Park yspark at nanoliquiddevices.com
Mon Jul 9 15:19:21 PDT 2007

Thanks Jeannie,

Dear SpecMat, please review the following request to evaporate Ga, In, and
Sn metal with Innotec evaporation.

Contact information:
Paul Park,
Coral login: yspark,
408-966-6345
yspark at nanoliquiddevices.com
Nano Liquid Devices, Inc.

Material:
Ga, In, Sn (will be ordered from ACI Alloy)
MSDS: http://www.acialloys.com/msds/

Vendor/manufacturer info:
ACI Alloy,
1985 Las Plumas Avenue
San Jose, CA 95133
(408) 259-7337 Phone
(408) 729-0277 Fax

Process Flow:
1. Deposit Ga/In/Sn stack layer on LP-SiN and patterning (lift off)
2. Anneal in fda2 (gaas23) at 250~400C
3. No further process in SNF

Storage:
Outside of the lab