Final update on Primary Stripper A

mgobet at stanford.edu mgobet at stanford.edu
Tue Jul 10 15:47:29 PDT 2007

Hello,

I contacted Dow Chemical regarding the Primary Stripper as discussed
with Mahnaz but it is not possible to return it as we need special
certification and we would anyhow not get any refund, even partial. I
have thus disposed of the chemical as hazardous waste, following the
rules of EH&S.

Mahnaz, thanks a lot for your help.

Best,
Mathilde

Answer from Dow:

I don't believe this is possible.  You would need to be certified
Hazardous Materials shipper and be the shipper of record.  If you have
someone who's certified, we could possibly arrange a return but it would
be without credit and I would need to get approval for this.  Material
would need to be returned at your expense through FedEx.  Please let me
know how you would like to proceed.

Sincerely,

Jill Moyaerts

Jill Moyaerts Sr. Account Manager, United States
Advanced Electronic Materials

The Dow Chemical Company

13831 S. 32nd ST Phoenix, AZ 85044

Phone:  (480) 786-5033