use of polystyrene nanospheres in SNF

Ed Myers edmyers at stanford.edu
Wed Jun 6 07:31:51 PDT 2007

David,

Polystyrene spheres have been used in the facility, but where they
are allowed is heavily regulated.  The SpecMat committee and I will
have to see your proposed process flow before a decision can be
made.  The process flow should include all of your process steps and
the requested equipment.

Regards,
Ed