BCB (1st part)

mgobet at stanford.edu mgobet at stanford.edu
Wed Jun 6 14:51:47 PDT 2007

----- Message transféré de mgobet at stanford.edu -----
     Date : Wed, 30 May 2007 09:14:11 -0700
      De : mgobet at stanford.edu
Répondre à : mgobet at stanford.edu
  Objet : Re: Sharing costs of BCB
       À : Ed Myers <edmyers at stanford.edu>
      Cc : deji at snf.stanford.edu

Ed,

Thank you very much for your e-mail. Yes, we are planning to bring BCB
(Cyclotene 3022-57), adhesion promoter AP3000 and Primary Stripper A
from Dow CHemicals. I e-mailed Dow to request the MSDS and will
forward their e-mail to you as soon as I get it.

Process flow:
- spin AP3000, BCB on headway
- softbake
- cure in bluem
- use of PR or SiO2/SiNx as mask (mask is of course patterned using
optical lithography)
- etch of BCB in O2/CF4 plasma (either Drytek4 or PQuest after 21st of
each month for GaAs users)

Please let me know if you need any additional information.
THanks again.
Best,
Mathilde

----- Fin du message transféré -----