[Fwd: MSDS sheets HDM polyimde for Stanford QF2007-068]

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Thu Jun 7 17:24:56 PDT 2007

  Hello Peter
Your chemicals has been approved.
You may only use the headway  to spin these materials while working with
this material you may not use any Teflon cassette and lab ware ( you can
contaminate other very easily). You should label your lab ware with
Polyimide. Use foil on the hot plate and regarding the bluem oven, I
need to train you on that.
You need to come to my office and get the proper labeling which I talked
to you about.
It seems that this is a new version of polyimide  and I will like to
hear your feed back on it.
mahnaz