150C PECVD

Ed Myers edmyers at stanford.edu
Thu Jun 21 17:01:22 PDT 2007

Alex,

I talked with the staff and found that lower temperature depositions
have been done in the past.  The low temperature does not appear to
cause a problem with the equipment, but can have process problems,
especially particles.  As a result, your group will be responsible to
take all actions required to minimized potential particles for
subsequent users.  This means, the chamber must be cleaned following
your low temperature depositions (If particles are a problem for your
process, you will need to lower the chamber temperature, let it
stabilize, clean and coat the chamber before your deposition).

Following your low temperature deposition you must do the following
before returning the system back to the user community.
1) do a chamber etch to remove any and all depositions on the chamber
(the chamber temperature during the etch is not critical as long as
all depositions have been removed)
2) Chamber coat per standard procedure.  The chamber must be at the
standard temperature and equilibrated  before the chamber coatings
can start and the films and film thickness must be per specification.

Regards,
Ed