ARC

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 14 11:19:16 PDT 2007

Hi Colin --

You know, I'm not sure.  There any many BARC's approved, but I don't
off-hand recall one from Brewer....  So, if you don't mind, let's
consider this a SpecMat request.  You've already provided an
applications guide and MSDS.  Could you please provide some additional
information about where (which equipment, which wet benches/ovens/hot
plates) and how (namely, what waste is anticipated and where is it
going) you plan to use this?  Yes, we have a freezer/refrigerator in the
lab (behind the implant area) where flammable-compatible chemicals are
stored.  To store a chemical there, you'll need to get a yellow label
and a barcode from Mahnaz or Ed.

By the way, I take it this is for your resist lifting-on-PDMS problem?
(Cool!  Any idea what the basic chemistry of the "polymer solids" is?)

mtang at stanford.edu