ARC

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 14 12:20:05 PDT 2007

Hi Colin --

This sounds fine to me (Mahnaz, what do you think?)  But please dispose
of excess solution in the solvent carboy (it is chemically compatible)
--please do not transport chemical waste out of SNF.  (Stanford has a
lot of rules about transporting chemicals around campus.)  Please check
in with Mahnaz or Ed before proceeding.

mtang at stanford.edu