[POSSIBLE VIRUS:###] nickel powder

Ed Myers edmyers at stanford.edu
Thu Mar 15 10:32:35 PDT 2007

Katherine,

You request has been approved with the following limitations.

1) Mixing must be done outside of the fab in an exhausted hood.  We
highly recommend you were some form of filter to prevent any inhalation.

2) Clean up and disposal as indicated in your request.

3) Subsequent processing should be in drytek 1.

Regards,