SDI Semiconductor Instruments - Saleslist

SDI Semiconductor Instruments michael.fortune at fabsurplus.com
Thu Mar 22 09:34:31 PDT 2007

Dear Friends and Customers,

SEMICON CHINA
SDI Fabsurplus group will participate in Semicon China from March 21st~23rd, Please visit us at Booth 3407 in Hall E3

SDI-Fabsurplus have appointed a new Sales representative in California Bay Area, His name is Peter Emanuel, Peter can be mailed at Equipment at fabsurplus.com
Phone: 408-499-9253

EQUIPMENT FOR SALE
SDI now have in stock a Nikon NSR1755i7A I line stepper, 5inch reticle, 6"
Wafer, wide field,17.5 field/0.5 resolution, NEST PC with upgraded software.
Can be sold refurbished with install and warranty or AS IS.

SDI have commissioned a class 10 cleanroom area at our Avezzano facility, and we are now able to undertake the refurbishment of most models of KLA equipment.

SDI continues to represent Kairos Technology's solutions of refurbished Gasonics and new Kairos ashers in the USA and Europe.

Our website is now dynamically updated in real time, and includes a search box and an improved sales enquiry form.

We are taking offers on a Lot of Assembly Equipment, see attached xls list for full list details, including ESEC 3008 and K&S 1484 wire bonders.
Please submit offer on or before 28th March.

EQUIPMENT WE NEED TO BUY
ASML lithography tools, 193 nm, better than model 1100B Axcelis Implanter GSD200E:160KeV Disco DFG 850 DNS Track Coater SCW 636:Three track 6"
Eaton 6200A
EG 2001X probers
recirculation module from FSI-Mercury
Karl Suss 300 mm aligner (Any)
KLA Archer Overlay tool
KLA 5300 or 5200XP overlay tool
KLA FT-750 "as is"
Leica INS3000 or any 300mm inspection system.
Novellus Dual Speed 8"
03 Generator for W/J 999 CVD
Okamoto Back Grinder VG502 MK11 8
Tel Alpha 8SE with "shallow bay" configuration Ultratech AP300 Varian Vision 200 Westbond 7200CR wire Bonder
6 and 8 inch lines and toolsets.

Sincerely

Michael Fortune
SDI Semiconductor Instruments Ireland Limited 7, Friarspark, Trim, Co. Meath, Ireland
Tel: Ireland (353) 4694 31951
Mobile: Ireland (353) 879150198
michael.fortune at fabsurplus.com

Oliver Dunne
SDI Semiconductor Instruments Ireland Limited 20, Newtown Abbey Trim, Co. Meath, Ireland
Tel: Ireland (353) 4694 38804
Mobile: Ireland (353) 872 985 561
Fax: Ireland (353) 4694 86893
ollie.dunne at fabsurplus.com
Skype: sdiireland

Stephen Howe
SDI Semiconductor Instruments Srl
Via Rocco Galdieri, 6
Napoli 80123
Italy
Office: (Naples) Italy (39) 081 575 0506
Office: (Avezzano) Italy (39) 0863 50 90 50
Mobile: Italy (39) 335 710 7756
Fax: Italy (39) 066 051 3344
showe at fabsurplus.com
Skype: Stephencshowe
http://www.fabsurplus.com

Mike Murehead
SDI Fabsurplus LLC
Georgetown, TX 78628
Tel: 512-635-8027
Fax: 801-217-6104
mike at fabsurplus.com
Skype: sditexas

Randall Copeland
SDI Fabsurplus LLC
Beaverton, Oregon
Tel: (503) 523-7027
Fax: (801) 217-6104
support at fabsurplus.com

Peter Emanuel
SDI Fabsurplus LLC
West Coast CA
(408) 499-5293
Equipment at fabsurplus.com

Contact us now to buy and sell used equipment and enjoy the benefits of cost-saving.

Important Notice: This message is intended for the attention of the person or organization to which it has been addressed. It may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or exempt from disclosure by law.
If
you have received this message in error please be aware that the sender does not waive any confidentiality, ownership rights or privilege applicable to it. You are therefore strictly prohibited to disseminate, distribute or copy this message in any way.
This message may be considered an advertisement or solicitation under U.S.
law.
If you would like to opt-out of receiving future commercial e-mail marketing messages from the sender,  please send a message to the following e-mail address with the word "REMOVE" in the subject line:
michael.fortune at fabsurplus.com