NIL Tech to attend NSTI Nanotech (May) 2007 Conference in Santa Clara

Michael A. Olson - NIL Technology mao at
Thu May 3 03:54:48 PDT 2007

Dear Sir/Madam,

We of NIL Technology noticed your research activities at the Stanford
Nanofabrication Facility and introduced ourselves via e-mail a few months
ago. We’re a Danish company that provides state-of-the-art nanoimprint
lithography (NIL) solutions, and we invited you to receive, for free, our
weekly Nano Newsletter – which, if you’re not a subscriber already, you can
still sign up for at (A
sample past issue is attached, to remind you of the comprehensive coverage
of nanotech developments that it provides.)

We have a couple new announcements this time:

- Firstly: We’d like to bring you and a friend to visit us in Copenhagen –
all expenses paid! All you need to do to participate in our “Win a trip to
Wonderful Copenhagen!” contest is sign up other nanotech-relevant recipients
to receive our free weekly newsletter. See:
<> &Item=239

- Secondly, we’ll soon be visiting your neighborhood again, namely Santa
Clara, to attend the NSTI Nanotech 2007 Conference on 22-23 May (see

NSTI Nanotech 2007
Santa Clara Convention Center
5001 Great America Parkway
Santa Clara, CA 95054

We’ll be at Booth # 1106 – we hope to see you there!

Best Regards,

Michael A. Olson
Academic/Research Sector Outreach
NIL Technology ApS