Request To Bring A Silane To SNF

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Tue May 8 18:16:32 PDT 2007

Hi SpecMat'rs --

I spoke with Claudia on the phone.  I think this is fine.  She's agreed
to keep this out of litho, use her own labware, and use wbsolvent if
using IPA and wbgeneral if using water.  There is such a small amount of
the aminosilane -- and it turns pretty much to silicate over time --
that disposal should not be a problem.  She's not bringing the materials
back into the lab for further process, so there should be no concerns
about downstream contamination.

Mary

mtang at stanford.edu