Request for New Negative photoresist

artyjamo at comcast.net artyjamo at comcast.net
Fri May 18 11:19:24 PDT 2007

Hello Spec-Mat Committee,

 I would like to bring in a new negative photoresist made by Micro Chem
 called KMPR.

   This is a high viscosity positive photoresist for 15-80 um thick
 coatings.  I would
 like to bring  in an 8oz bottle (like those that are issued in the
 SNF stockroom) and keep it in the small  flammables
 cabinet, along with the other SNF members resist samples.    I would be
 using these resists to coat my substrates on the Headway spinner (15
 to 80 um thick) and softbaking them on the hotplates that are immediately to
 the right of the Headway spinner.   I would like to expose the coated
 substrates on the Karl Suss aligners, and develop the patterns in LDD-26W
 at the develop bench in the litho area.    Used developer would go down
 the drain in the develop bench.   Any waste of these resists would be put
 in the solvent waste carboy in the Solvent bench.   Any clean
 roomwipes contaminated with this resist, empty bottles with resist
 resid ues would be bagged and put in the solid chemical waste bin in
 the Litho area.

 I am attaching a soft copy of the MSDS sheet

 Please let me know ASAP if I can bring this sample in for use.