SDI Fabsurplus Equipment Owned June 2007

SDI Semiconductor Instruments mike at fabsurplus.com
Thu May 31 16:08:49 PDT 2007

Dear Friends and Customers,

SDI Fabsurplus Group brokers and supports Semiconductor Fab/Assembly/SMT equipment from its offices in Italy, Ireland and the USA.  We are committed to providing accurate and professional help to clients looking to buy and sell used I.C. making equipment.

These are highlighted items we are selling:
KLA SP1 TBI, can be inspected and demo?d
VARIAN E500HP IMPLANTER
Applied Materials 5500 Endura 200mm
CANON FPA 3000 EX3
GASONICS L3510 SINGLE CHAMBER ASHER
KAIROS T7210 NEW SINGLE CHAMBER ASHER, 1 YEAR WARRANTY & INSTALLATION
HITACHI S4500
HITACHI HI TECH 6780 CD SEM
KLA-TENCOR  AIT 1  Can be inspected in our cleanroom.
KLA-TENCOR 2132
KLA-TENCOR 7700 SURFSCAN
LAM 4728 W-ETCHER
LAM 4528 OXIDE ETCHER
LAM 9600 PTX ALLIANCE
NIKON NSR S305B
NIKON NSR1755i7A
NOVELLUS 676 W-POLISH
RUDOLPH FE3 ELLIPSOMETER
VARIAN 3190
WATKINS-JOHNSON   WJ-999R     TEOS

Wanted Equipment List
*********************************
SDI is looking to purchase immediately the following items of equipment:

Complete Lines of Semiconductor production equipment- 4, 5, 6 and 8-inch lines (many requests.).
Complete line for wafer level packaging, 6? or 8?
Complete line for GaAs, 5 inch
Agilent HP4062UX
Applied Materials Endura, Centura and Producer
Applied Materials Mirra Mesa CMP Tools
Applied Materials 9500XR, 8?
AMAT 0010-13304 budget 10K USD
Asyst ST8260 Smart Tags qty 200
ASM E2000
ASM Epsilon EPI
ASML  AT-1250 (or other DUV scanner at 193 nm node, better than model 1100B)
ASML PAS5500- 40
ASML PAS5500-100 steppers
ASML PAS5500-250 steppers
AST SHS2800 FOR 150MM WAFERS
Axcelis GSD 200, 8 or 6 inch, high current application
DISCO Dicing Saws- any late model
Axcelis/Eaton Implanters - any model esp. GSD HE
EBARA EPO 222D CMP
Electroglas 4080 and 4090 probers
FSI EXCALIBUR 2000 , through the wall, at least 2000 vintage, 2 modules, 200 mm
FSI Mercury Acid Spray Processor
Gasonics Aura 3010
Hitachi S4700 or S4800 FE Inspection SEM
HORIBA UT300
KLA-Tencor 6420
KLA-Tencor AIT II
KLA-Tencor F5x
KLA-Tencor SP1, TBI
KLA-Tencor P1, P2 Pxx series
KLA-Tencor UV1280SE, w/ SMIF
Karl Suss MA 200 Mask Aligner
Karl Suss MA6/BA6
KOYO VF5300B Polyimide bake
LAM DSM
Lam 9400 PTX
Lam 4520 and 4420
Leica INS3000
Matrix Bobcat 208
Mattson Aspen
Micrion 9500 FIB
Nidek IM-11
Nikon NSR 2205-i14E2 Stepper for 8 inch wafers
Nikon NSR 2005-i12D with NA going to 0.63 (standard lens) for 6 inch wafer, 5 inch reticle
Nitto- Tapers and Detapers
Novellus C1 and C2 especially Sequel, HDP CVD Triple Speed and Shrink platforms
ORTHODYNE 360c-HD
PANASONIC BP-20CS
Rudolph FE VII
Shinkawa UTC 300 or newer bonders
SEMITOOL MAGNUM
SUSS MA1300
TEL ACT 8 Tracks
TEL Alpha 8S Vertical furnaces
TEL Unity IIE 85DD Contact/Via etch process
TEL Unity IIE 85 DPE Oxide etch
TSK UF3000
ULTRATECH AP300
Varian 3290
Varian Ion Implanters especially Viision 200 and EHP 500
Vision Systems Mantis Inspection Microscopes
Varian Viision
Westbond 7200CR, 7400 or 7700

SDI Group is exhibiting at SEMICON WEST, San Francisco, July 17-19 North Hall Booth 5174. Contact us now to book your meeting with our sales team.
Please keep us updated on items you'd like to buy and also let us know what used equipment you have to sell.

Yours sincerely,

Mike Murehead
SDI Fabsurplus LLC
Georgetown, Texas
Tel: 512-635-8027
Fax: 801-217-6104
mike at fabsurplus.com

Oliver Dunne
SDI Semiconductor Instruments Ireland Limited
Tel: Ireland (353) 4694 38804
Mobile: Ireland (353) 872 985 561
Ollie.Dunne at fabsurplus.com

Michael Fortune
SDI Semiconductor Instruments Ireland Limited
Phone: (353) 4694 31951
Cell: (353) 0879 150 198
michael.fortune at fabsurplus.com

Vito Vigliotto
SDI Semiconductor Instruments Srl
Napoli, Italy
Tel: Italy (39) 081 575 0506

Stephen Howe
SDI Semiconductor Instruments Srl
Napoli, Italy
Tel: Italy (39) 081 575 0506
Mobile: Italy (39) 335 710 7756
info at fabsurplus.com

www.fabsurplus.com
A Member of SEMI (Semiconductor Equipment and Materials International Important Notice: This message is intended for the attention of the person or organization to which it has been addressed. It may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or exempt from disclosure by law. If you have received this message in error please be aware that the sender does not waive any confidentiality, ownership rights or privilege applicable to it. You are therefore strictly prohibited to disseminate, distribute or copy this message in any way.
This message may be considered an advertisement or solicitation under U.S.
law.

If you would like to opt-out of receiving future commercial e-mail marketing messages from SDI Semiconductor Instruments,  please send a message to the following e-mail address with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line:
info at fabsurplus.com