PI-2525

Kevin O'Sullivan i.am.not.kevin.osullivan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 18:26:50 PDT 2007

I am looking check whether a particular polyimide, PI-2525, produced by HD
Microsystems is currently an approved material for use in SNF. From the
websites all I could find was that polyimides in general were ok, but there
was no information was given on specifically which were ok. If PI-2525 is
not already approved for use, I may or may not attempt to get it approved
depending on timing issues. Also if you could direct me to a list of
approved polyimides, that would be greatly helpful.

Thanks,

Kevin O'Sullivan
coral login: kosok