ordering more protek

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Mon Nov 5 09:32:28 PST 2007

Hi Dave --

Protek B plus associated primer and remover chemicals are approved for
use in the lab at limited locations.  (Spin coating at headway only,
etching at wbgeneral, wbgen2, etc.)  We do not currently supply Protek B
-- primarily because there are few users and it has a limited shelf life
(6 months) -- not enough demand to justify the cost.  You are welcome to
order material and use it in the lab.  Brewer Science has been generous
and has sent samples to the previous two requesters of this material
(Harold Ackler and Debbie Gunning), so I would suggest you contact
Brewer directly.  They will ask a lot of questions about your specific
application and require that you supply data on the results in exchange
for a sample.  Yves -- you've spoken with them before, correct?  So you
have their contact info?  Let me know if you don't -- I think I have it
somewhere....

By the way, please still provide an outline of your process flow to
SpecMat.  This will be helpful to us to try to establish some sort of
baseline process flow to facilitate future requests.

Thanks!

Mary

mtang at stanford.edu