Tweezer Cleaning Process Generates Lots of Particles

Nancy Latta nlatta at stanford.edu
Tue Nov 6 15:06:35 PST 2007

Hi All,

I am all over getting tweezers that are compatible with both the
cleaning procedure and ultra-clean cleanliness level, but did anyone
mention  that the tweezers used in the original complaint were over a
year old?  A bit disturbing for two reasons- they should probably been
throw out just for being old and certainly should have recleaned in a
years time.....