Electronic MSDS for polyimide and adhesion promoter

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Fri Nov 9 11:11:04 PST 2007

These should be OK for use in the lab, with the usual resist chemical
handling precautions.  The polyimide uses the standard NMP solvent (they
mispelled it on the MSDS, but the CAS number matches.)  The adhesion
promoter is primarily based on PGME, which is considered to be not one
of the bad ethyl ethers.

Mary

mtang at stanford.edu