chemical approval

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Wed Nov 14 14:19:15 PST 2007

Hi Elizabeth --

In principle, most of these are similar to what has been previously
approved.  But there are a few more questions...  Would you happen to
know what the VM-651 is?  The MSDS does not really say nor does it give
exposure limits.  Is the VM-651 the "concentrated" version of the
VM-652?  If so, then I think it's OK (as I understand it, the
proprietary ingredient in VM-652 is aminopropyl trimethoxysilane or
something similar -- if you could check with HD Micro, it would be helpful.)

How do you plan to use the polyimide?  (Did I send you a generic process
flow?)  By the way, isn't the PI2610 supposed to be self-priming -- is
adhesion promoter needed for this?

Mary

mtang at stanford.edu