Znse in SNF

Fu, Kai-Mei kai-mei.fu at hp.com
Mon Nov 19 14:24:06 PST 2007

Hello,

I am a returning labmember to SNF (just went through basic safety
training) and will be processing diamond/quartz samples.  However, some
of the samples may have a thin 300 nm film of ZnSe (zinc selenide) on
the surface.  I will not be etching this film and not be storing the
wafer pieces in SNF- so all that comes in will come out with me.  Do I
need to have special labeling for this?

Contact info:
Kai-Mei Fu
Kaimeifu
Kai-mei.fu at hp.com
Hewlett Packard

Chemical:  ZnSe, Zinc Selenide

Process flow:  deposit resist on top of this material and perform ebeam
lithography and development

Amount and form:  solid, 300 nm layer on top of cm size quartz wafer
pieces or mm size diamond pieces

Storage: Will not be storing at SNF

Disposal: There will be no waste associated with this chemical

Thanks,
Kai-Mei