New materials approval request

michash at stanford.edu michash at stanford.edu
Mon Nov 19 14:35:39 PST 2007

Hello,
I am a new postdoc of Prof. Paul C. McIntyre from Materials Science
and Engineering Department. I will be working in SNF on a project in
which
I'll need photolithography and patterning of fairly large square windows
through Si3N4-coated Si wafers (from the backside, by KOH anisotropic
etching). I plan to bring new materials to NSF lab in form of thin
solid films deposited on Si wafers. Please see "new materials approval
request" doc file.
Please contact me if you need additional information.
Thank you in advance and waiting for your approval.
Michael Shandalov

--
Michael Shandalov
Postdoctoral researcher