[Fwd: Can we run our Au-etched wafers through semi-clean RTP?]

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Wed Nov 28 09:48:04 PST 2007

Hi all --

Please expect a request from Alice for this. Some additional info.

- The Au was used as catalyst for nanowire growth.  It was "removed"
using wet etch.  This will be confirmed using TXRF.
- Alice wants to use the semiclean RTA because they need N2O ambient for
their anneal.

We often get requests for processing substrates on which nanowires have
been grown from metal catalysts -- it would be good to come up with a
criterion or methodology for determining cleanliness levels, don't you
think?

mtang at stanford.edu