Hey Ethan Check Out This Watch

kagelman at urkle.com kagelman at urkle.com
Sat Oct 6 05:19:54 PDT 2007

I had a meeting to attend to, and I needed something classy yet professional to wear. One of my friends told me about your website and I've seen him wearing one of your watches, but I was still sceptical to buy a replica watch. I took my chance though, and ordered a Rolex from your website. When I received it, I was definitely impressed, but wasn't sure if my ssociates would be able to tell it's a replica. But when I showed up to the meeting, they couldn't take their eyes off of my new watch. This watch gave me what I was looking for, classy style, with a touch of professionalism.

- Eldon S.,

Site is http://www.speowlkk.com

End the e-mails http://www.speowlkk.com/remove