Toluene

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Fri Oct 26 14:12:38 PDT 2007

Hi all --

I think this should be OK.  Toluene has a PEL of 200 ppm (for
comparison, so does methanol.)  Just warnings about observing proper
chemical handling procedures as per all-litho (work in exhausted areas
of wet benches, dispose of solid waste in sealed bags, etc. -- the stuff
smells) and making sure this is used no differently than other PMMA
solutions should be sufficient.

Mary

mtang at stanford.edu