PDMS in innotec?

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Mon Apr 14 11:34:46 PDT 2008

Hi David --

Cured PDMS on substrates (namely silicon or glass) is approved for use
in innotec.  Did you have a solid 4" piece of PDMS in mind?

There are restrictions on where and how to mix and apply PDMS in the lab
which must be strictly observed, because the silicon oil in the base can
create havoc in parts of the lab.  If you are applying PDMS in SNF and
are not familiar with the procedures, let me know and we can review them.

mtang at stanford.edu