Spin Coating and etching PZT films

Nathan Salowitz Salowitz at Stanford.edu
Thu Apr 17 17:48:47 PDT 2008

Hello,
	I am seeking to do film depositions of PZT in the SNF.  I note that
PZT itself is approved for most of the work I would like to do,
however I need approval for the chemical to do the film deposition.

	This is a spincoat-cure process with a solution of PZT Particulate
suspended in 2-methoxyethanol.  MSDS Sheets for the solution (lead
word "solution") as well as all the precursor chemicals (lead word
"precursor") are attached.  There is also a process flow chart up
through this point attached with the proposed SNF portion highlighted
in red and desired equipment to the left of that.  I am seeking to
use Headway2 and a small kiln or tylan4 for the 'wet' portion of the
work.  The rest of my process is clearly covered under the allowable
processing of PZT.

	Please let me know if there is any further information I can
provide, or if you want to talk to me about the process.

	Nathan Salowitz
	Coral: nxs4059