Spin Coating PZT films

Nathan Salowitz Salowitz at Stanford.edu
Mon Apr 28 10:08:16 PDT 2008

Hello
	I submitted a Specmat request on 4/17 regarding Spin Coating and
curing of PZT films.  I have discussed some of my process with James
and clarified the specifics of the sol-gel deposition of
PZT/2-methoxyethanol which I intend to do.  Please give me an update
on the status of my request.  I would like to do the deposition
Thursday or Friday this week, for which I would need to use Headway2
and rtagaas.  I need to know at least 2 days ahead of time to prepare
other aspects of my research.

	Thankyou,
		Nathan Salowitz