UV3 Resist

Claudia Richter cm_richter at att.net
Fri Aug 1 10:32:34 PDT 2008

Dear SpecMat committee,

I'm submitting a MSDS for UV3 resist. I think it may be a resist that might have been used in the past at SNF. It is a positive chemically amplified resist.  I plan on trying out a flood exposure test on wafers/pieces that have patterned UV3 resist (softbaked). Its the hope that this test can help eliminate the use of organic solvents to strip resist.

The plan is to UV (flood) expose the unexposed resist and then doing a post-flood exposure bake in an oven (small Blue M oven ok to use?) and then attempting to remove the resist with  your standard developers (LDD26W).

Is this ok for me to do?

Best regards,
Claudia