UV3 Resist

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Mon Aug 4 11:51:03 PDT 2008

Hi Claudia --

Just for the sake of completeness...  Could we get a process flow from
you, describing your substrate (if not silicon), which tools you plan to
use (headway2 or laurell for coat, which exposure tool for flood expose,
the temperature of your bake, and where/how you plan to develop), and
how you will dispose of any waste?

mtang at stanford.edu