PZT solution spec-mat MSDS and other materials

Nathan Salowitz Salowitz at Stanford.edu
Mon Aug 25 15:24:01 PDT 2008

Hello,
    Here are the electronic copies of the paperwork for the chemical I
discussed with Mary and Ed at the Process Clinic on 8/25/2008, and they
gave a tentative approval.

It is a PZT Sol-Gel solution I would like to use in the SNF.  I plan to
use the Headway Spinner with associated hotplates to apply the material
to my wafers and RTAGaAs to perform higher temperature bakes (by which
time the material will be a PZT film).

    I can store my chemical off site.

Please let me know if you need any further information, would suggest
different equipment, or have other concerns.

    Nathan Salowitz
    (Coral ID: NXS4059)