[Fwd: About epi poly process at stanford]

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Tue Aug 26 07:40:42 PDT 2008

Hi all --

What does everyone think about this request? Would a TXRF analysis of a
wafer from this furnace be satisfactory? And is there an upper limit on
thickness for depositing epi-poly? (By the way, I will contact him to
inform him that TXRF may likely be required and to ask about whether
this thickness is actually needed for his particular application and
what kind of clean his wafers can undergo. But we should decide in
principle whether this is OK -- basically, qualifying his SiC furnace
for clean processing in our lab.)

Mary