New material request

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Wed Aug 27 09:50:30 PDT 2008

Hi Mike --

Sorry for the delay. What you propose is fine. Please be careful to
remove any spills or excess before it cures -- it will be nearly
impossible to remove afterwards. I guess I don't have to tell you that
Mario will have your head if you damage one of his headway2 chucks in
this way. And of course, make sure to label your labware. Please treat
the hazardous waste as you would general litho waste -- it is similar in
base composition to some negative photoresists used in the lab.

Mary

mtang at stanford.edu